Uh-Oh Torn !


Euro 2012 is only a week left. As usual i give my support to Gli Azzurri. I am not a soccer analyst, yet I am just a fan girl who is amused by their handsome faces ;) Feel something missing in this event, yeah my Dear David Villa Sanchez has't recovered yet from his injury in Desember 2011.. Luckily, Bastian Schweinsteiger , Schweiny ♥ could suffered from his ankle injury, so Joachim Loew determined to make him as the part of Germany squad for Euro 2012.




Italy is gonna face Germany in semifinal, i am so confused on giving my best support to. Italy is my first love, yet I wanna see Schweiny lifting the trophy, after his failure at Champions League.. This match reminds me about WorldCup 2006, Italy versus Germany at the semifinal. That time, Germany should admit that Gli Azzurri is more superior than them, Italy won the match 2-0, then finally they finished At the first potition, CHAMPIONI del MUNDO.

In This time, i do not know who's gonna win. Yet, most people think that Germany will win the match. Germany has more worldclasss player than Italy. Their squad is much younger than Italy who can run faster and have more energy. We may try to predict the score by collecting the statics or fact about those two teams. However, triumphing big event like this, is not only skills and ambition are needed, but also teamwork , persistence and having faith in your team.

The ball keep spinning every second, yesterday you were at top, yet now you can find yourself at the bottom. I don't care with the result, but hoping that either Philip Lahm or Gigi Buffon will be the one who lift The Euro 2012 trophy.

BestLuck Scweiny ♥   and Marchisio ;)

PS : i still Hart you Joe ;;) try harder next time . *big hug from Indonesia*