#AtoZofLife - God

It’s challenging for me to write about this lovely person in such limited words. I am going to describe my God as UNSHAKEABLE. I cannot deny that the past three months of my life have been the hardest, the most uncertain and the most challenging one. Through the challenge that I faced, I learn that there’s nothing certain in this world. When you think that everything’s just perfectly fine, you’ve got the assurance from other person and BAM! Suddenly something happens.  


There’s no one that you can fully count on. Anyone might disappoint you. Your parents, your boss, your lovers or your best friend, they might disappoint you. The only one that won’t do that is only God. When you hit the rock bottom, you can only rely to God. Your world might be shaking. But, He won’t. Because He is God, The Unshakeable God. He will strengthen you and empower you to rise again. Though it seems impossible to find the light in your darkness, He will bring you through it. Because if it’s not impossible, you won’t need God. And our God is too great for a possible stuff.
And God is not someone that you pray to during Sunday Mass only. He is also not someone that grant all of your wishes like genies. God is your best friend and your lover every day that you can share how bad your day was and how annoying the last guy who entered the lift and so on. Trust me, you can have that kind of relationship too with your Unshakeable God.
Questions to Self:
1. To tell you the truth, my relationship with Him isn’t always sweet. Just like any other relationship, it has its ups and downs. But I am trying to ignite the sparks. What about you?
2. Who is God for you? How will you describe Him?
3. When bad thing happened in your life, whom you usually count on? Do you regard God as someone that you can count on?

Labels: , , ,