#AtoZofLife - Trust

The hardest part of moving on in a case of broken heart is not to forget that person, yet to trust other person and to love again. I count myself lucky that I wasn’t betrayed by the one I dated before. I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be to love again. What I heard from my friends who were once being cheated, it is hard for them to trust again. When someone’s trying to get close to them, they keep questioning “What if that person will do the same thing to me?” It makes them hard to love again. Because the one that can hurt us the most is actually the one that we love.


Without trust we cannot love freely. We will be worried with a lot of stuffs, such as what if we love more than our partner do, what if this relationship will not work out but our feeling has started to bloom even more, what if that person will cheat on me. If you cannot trust, the love that you will find will be shadowed by your past. In the end, we won’t be enjoying this relationship. The relationship becomes burdensome because we overthink. And one of the biggest problem in a relationship, which is jealousy is due to lack of trust.
Fall in love freely. Trust not because you are sure this relationship will work out, but do trust because even if it doesn’t work, it is worth it. Don’t be in a rush for a relationship. If you want to start a new relationship, make sure you are ready to trust again.
Question to self:
1. If you are currently in a close relationship with someone, Can you trust that person?
2. If you have cheated once in your previous relationship, can you trust yourself not to do it again?

Labels: , ,